I M A Good Woman Quotes

I M A Good Woman Quotes. Any being who does that, is no human.". "All the bloodsheds in human history have been caused by men, not women.". Or, marry a bad, and become a good philosopher.". - Socrates. "If I were a girl, I'd despair.

Bethenny Frankel Quote: "Let's be clear, I'm a strong woman."
Bethenny Frankel Quote: "Let's be clear, I'm a strong woman." (Bobby Brown)
As far as I'm concerned, I'm the good guy. Women have been trained to speak softly and carry a lipstick. Or, marry a bad, and become a good philosopher.". - Socrates. "If I were a girl, I'd despair.

Take criticism seriously, but not personally.

I love the people that I work with.

Pin by Darlene Smith on Me | Strong women quotes, Woman quotes, Strong ...

Lessons Learned in LifeI'm a good woman. - Lessons Learned in Life

Being A Good Woman Quotes. QuotesGram

Being A Good Woman Quotes. QuotesGram

Pin by Christine Wong on English Quotes | Woman quotes, Mother quotes ...

I'm just a woman | Woman quotes, Inspirational quotes for women ...

Daveswordsofwisdom.com: I'm A Woman And I'm Proud Of Who I Am.

I'm a strong woman! | Classy women quotes, Life quotes, New chapter quotes

Adrienne Barbeau quote: I'm a short woman with a pretty good body and...

Behind every good man, is a good woman. | Quotes, Life quotes, Truth

I'm a strong woman in 2020 | Strong women, Strong women quotes, Woman ...

I Am A Good Woman Quotes. QuotesGram

I'd love a world with women like you running it. —Courtney Taylor. Marry a good woman, and be happy the rest of your life. Toughness is a good thing, yet it is considered good only in men.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Day At Work Quotes

Inspirational Quotes About New Beginnings

Inspirational Quotes For Your Crush